High Speed Spoolers & Coilers
These units are offered in a variety of capacities for spooling or coiling wire, cable and other flexible materials.
These units are offered in a variety of capacities for spooling or coiling wire, cable and other flexible materials. Generally designed for spools or coils light enough to be manually lifted from the cantilevered shaft, this unit offers speed and reliability. The drives are electric offered in a wide range of horsepower and configurations to suit your needs. The units are also offered with automatic material traversing systems and electronically integrated measuring systems.
- Rigid all steel welded A-frame structure.
- Heavy gauge bolted sheet metal enclosure.
- Bolt down securing floor flanges.
- Up turned cabinet top lid for tool and small reel storage.
- 3/4" and 1 1/4" plug-in style machined cold roll steel shafts with adjustable drive arm assemblies and quick-lock securing collars.
- Single internal main drive shaft rides in frame mounted heavy-duty pillow block bearings.
- Control enclosure mounted on front of unit features on/off switch and speed control.
- Safety On/Off foot switch to activate dynamic braking system when released.
- Standard line direction is left to right unless otherwise stated.