Bench respoolers are typically designed for spools smaller than 18" diameter and for materials less than 1/2" diameter.
Does your respooling volumes warrant a powered respooler? Tulsa Power offers several configurations of powered bench respoolers from the TRS-100 designed to mount on your bench to the RSDP-101 complete with automatic levelwind and tension braked payout. Bench respoolers are, typically, designed for spools smaller than 18" diameter and for materials less than 1/2" diameter. Respoolers that lift heavier payout reels from the floor and interchangeable coiling head on spooling shaft are also available. Tulsa Power can help you select the right spooler for your application
- 1/2 HP, AC, 120 VAC, 1Ø drive for 0 to 1,000 FPM operation.
- Speed is modulated by foot pedal or master speed dial control.
- Shaftless style spool mounting, spools are held in place by live center arbor
- cones supported on columns.
- Foot actuated slide/lock action automatically adjusts for spool width and bore
- size combination.
- Electromagnetic payoff clutch with separate controls for tension and braking.
- Acceleration control to ramp up the speed.
- Hand wheel on payoff for manual tension control.
- Control console with main power switch and indicator light, tension braking
- dial setting, main and brake fuses and receptacle for DC motor controller.