Reel Power Industrial Inc. Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use Reel Power Industrial Inc. (the “Company”) provides information and services on its website (this “Website”) under these Terms and Conditions of Use (these “T&C”). By accessing and/or using this Website, you (“User”) acknowledge and agree to the terms of these T&C.
2. Compliance with Laws and Regulations User agrees to not access and/or use this Website in any way that violates applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. Online Services and Disclaimer of Warranty This Website provides online resources including, but not limited to, online information regarding the Company’s policies and practices; products (types, features, usage instructions, and physical characteristics); news (about the Company and the industry); and support staff (including local service providers’, sales representatives’, and distributors’ contact information) (collectively, the “Services”). Any new products, services, resources, or informational content added to this Website shall fall under these T&C. The Company assumes no responsibility for any data loss or other loss suffered by any User of this Website. User is fully responsible for maintaining its computer equipment and Internet access to use our Website.
5. User Accounts User will select a username and password upon completing the registration process. Users are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password. User agrees to immediately notify the Company at [email protected] should User know, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that the username and password have been compromised. The Company shall not be responsible for User’s failure to abide by this Paragraph.
6. Users Unable to Post Content At this time, Users are unable to post or upload content, computer files, software, graphics, sound files, or text to this Website.
7. Indemnity User agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of information you submit or make available through this Website, your use of this Website, your connection to this Website, your violation of these T&C, or your violation of any rights of another.
8. No Resale User agrees not to reproduce, copy, duplicate, or sell any portion of this Website.
9. Limits and Modifications The Company may establish, without notice, limits on the use of this Website, including the maximum number of times Users may access this Website. The Company reserves the right to modify any and all portions of this Website without notice. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to User or any other party for such limits or modifications.
10. Termination of User Account The Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate the User’s account for any reason. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to User or any other party for such termination of User’s account.
11. Third-party Advertisers The Company may allow third-party advertisers to advertise on this Website. The Company takes no responsibility for any User’s dealings with, including any online or other purchase from, any third-party advertisers. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User in its dealings with third-party advertisers.
12. Hyperlink Policy This Website contains hyperlinks to other Internet sites not under the editorial control of the Company. These hyperlinks are not express or implied endorsements or approvals by the Company, of any products, services, or information available from these sites.
13. The Company’s Intellectual Property Rights The information available on this Website is the sole property of the Company and third-party providers and affiliates, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and regulations. User agrees not to modify, distribute, copy, transmit, publish, display, sell, license, create derivative works, or otherwise use any information available on this Website for any commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos, and service marks contained on this Website for any purpose without the written consent of the Company.
14. No Warranties THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY PERIODICALLY ADDS, CHANGES, IMPROVES, OR UPDATES THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. USER’S USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT USER’S OWN RISK.
15. Limitation of Liability USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS BY THE COMPANY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY USER FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY). THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. Notice Notices by the Company may be posted to our Website or e-mailed to Users using the e-mail address each User submitted during the registration process.
18. Violations Please report any known or suspected violations of these T&C, including any suspected copyright or trademark violations, to [email protected]