Boost your career and join our winning team at Reel Power!
With over 40+ years of manufacturing experience Reel Power is the global leader in industrial reeling, spooling, and coiling machinery solutions. We lead the way in our industry with the best technology and the most robust equipment. We serve a number of industries from aerospace, medical, automotive, marine, wire and cable, government, telecommunications and many more.
Our mission is delivering innovative, lowest total life-cost, flexible material handling solutions that increase customer’s profitability, and lower their risks. We are proud of the volume of custom-built equipment we manufacture here at Reel Power. Our customization means our employees are often engaged in many different exciting projects that are designed to best meet the needs of the customer’s specific application.
Being clear about our TOP PRIORITIES have helped fuel our continued growth. These are specific, posted company wide, and in this order:
- Safety…means our products and actions must include Customer and user safety as well as the safety for our own employees.
- Respect…means we treat each other, our customers and our suppliers with respect at all times. We may not always agree, but we always have to be respectful.
- Quality…means meeting all of the requirements for our products to meet Customer specifications and perform the intended use safely and reliably.
- Customer Needs…means meeting quality, performance, delivery commitments and support required by our customers.
- Company Goals and Commitments…means meeting financial targets, production schedules, safety goals and improvement initiatives.
Reel Power is proud of the competitive and comprehensive benefits we offer our employees – that exceed far and beyond what most companies offer. These include paying up to 75% of employee medical premiums, a no cost life insurance policy as well as no cost Short and Long term disability benefits. We offer comprehensive training programs as well as tuition reimbursement for continuing education for courses relevant to one’s position and career. We also offer a generous holiday and PTO program
We consistently celebrate our team with birthday celebrations as well as celebrations of work anniversaries, regular employee cookouts, a Thanksgiving Honey Baked Ham and an annual Christmas dinner. We are a high-tech leader, with demanding production schedules, but we like to have fun! Consider joining our growing, diverse and dedicated team.
Click here to see more details of our 2022 benefits package
Job Title: Assembly, Mechanical
Department: Assembly | Job Description Code: JMA001
Job Title: Assembly, Electrical Tech
Department: Assembly | Job Description Code: JEL001
Job Title: Machinist
Department: Production | Job Description Code: JMA001
ReelPower Industrial Job Application Form
To complete your application and attach your resume follow these steps
Step 1 Download the employment application.(PDF).
Step 2 Complete the application and save as a PDF file.
Step 3 Email completed application and resume (if available) to [email protected]
I have been here for 15 years. Reel Power is a great company to work at – you feel valued and part of a team that really works well together to deliver the best possible solutions.
- Tom R, Engineering