At Reel Power Industrial Inc. (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. Below are our core principles regarding the use of personal identifying information or data:
- We will only collect the information necessary to provide you products and services you request and to improve our products and services for you.
- Any personal identifying information will only be collected with your consent.
- We will never sell your personal information. It will only be used by the Company and our local sales and service support to provide you with the requested products and/or services.
- We will only retain the information for the time period necessary.
- We will be happy to respond to any concerns about the data collected and will delete it if you wish. See Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information, below.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website, or in email, text, chat, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any affiliate or third-party (whether through an affiliate’s or third-party’s website or web application) that may link to or be accessible from our Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Personal identifying information (“personal information” or “personal data”) is any information that can be used to personally identify a specific individual. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us, including your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Information received on applications, forms, and in other communicates to us, whether in writing, in person, be telephone, or by any other means.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the Website, including usage details, IP addresses, and other information about your internet connection and/or the equipment you use to access our Website.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or applications on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, including, information provided at the time you apply for employment,set up an account, or other information a user provideswhen using the Websiteto search for our products and/or services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact or chat with us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your responses to surveys we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, and Cookies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through our Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, and to report aggregate information to our advertisers, if any. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and/or
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail, and for other related website statistics (i.e., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
Processing and Storage of the Information
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- to present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to provide sales and/or technical support and to respond to requests for information;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to evaluate potential candidates for employment with the Company;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via our Website to the following third parties:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or any other form of sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users isamong the assets transferred;
- to third-party and affiliated companies engaged by the Company to assist the Company with processing employment applications and related employment data;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information;
- for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not and will not sell your personal information.
Our Website is not intended for, is not targeted to,and is not designed to attract individuals under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally seek to gather information from individuals under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us (see Contact Information, below).
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) below for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may review and update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tired to register and failed, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reach a page on which you can submit your e-mail address. Your username and password then will be e-mailed to you.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to use. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please seeYour Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)below for more information.
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Pursuant to California Civil Code § 1798.83 (“CCPA”), we will not disclose or share your personal information with third parties for the purpose of third-party marketing to you without your prior consent.
Other than as disclosed in this policy, our Website does not track users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, the Website does not operate any differently when it receives Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from your internet web browser.
If you are a California consumer, as defined by the CCPA, you may be afforded additional rights with respect to your “Personal Information” as that term is explicitly defined under California law. Any personal information we collect is collected for the commercial purpose of effectively providing our products and services to you, as well as enabling you to learn more about, and benefit from, our products and services. You have the right to:
- know about the types of personal information we collect about you and how it is used and shared;
- delete personal information collected from you (with some exceptions);
- opt-out of the sale of your personal information;
- be notified before or at the point we collect your personal information; and
- not be discriminated against for exercising your CCPA rights.
We do not sell your personal information. If we ever decide to sell personal information, we will update you via this policy and include a link entitled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” to provide you with an opportunity to opt out of sales of your personal information.
To learn more about your California Privacy Rights, see California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Your Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- you have given us permission to do so;
- we need to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract;
- the processing is in our legitimate business interest and is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms; and/or
- to comply with the law.
In the event we share personal data with our service providers and/or local sales support for the purpose of providing products or services you have requested, those service providers and/or local sales support act as Data Processors and are contractually obligated to maintain privacy in accordance with our policy.
As a resident of the EEA, you have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data our website databases currently contain;
- request that incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete personal data be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it is no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request restrictions on the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (“data portability”); and
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
If we can help you with respect to any of the foregoing rights, please contact us (see Contact Information, below).
If you are dissatisfied with our collection and use of your personal information, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority in the EEA.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see guidance from the European Commission on rights under the General Data Protection Act (see: EU data protection rules)
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions are done with third party services with their own encrypted technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Our Website contains links to sites that are not operated by us, such as Google Maps, Braintree/PayPal, social media sharing, etc. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We recommend that you review their Privacy Policies before actively using their site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Reel Power Industrial Inc.
5101 S. Council Rd., Ste 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73179
Contact e-mail address [email protected]
In your e-mail, please:
- Ensure that you write “PRIVACY” in your subject line so that it is routed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide enough information to identify you, such as your account number, username, registration details, etc.
- Provide proof of your identity and address, such as a copy of your driver’s license, passport, a recent utility or credit card bill, etc.
- Identify your specific request and the personal information about which your request refers, as well as any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
If we are unable to verify your identity, we may be unable to process your request.