Traversing column style take-ups and payoffs are some of the most advanced on the market today and offer capacities to 80,000 pounds. These units offer unique benefits as true walk thru capabilities, overhead reel loading or loading from the front or rear of the unit.
Traversing column style take-ups and payoffs are some of the most advanced on the market today and offer capacities to 80,000 pounds. These units offer unique benefits as true walk thru capabilities, overhead reel loading or loading from the front or rear of the unit. These units traverse the entire reel in front of the material line, creating an optimum layer wound package. The telescoping design raises/lowers to conform to the size of the reel flange diameter and each column is independently adjustable left or right to allow for varying reel widths. Main drive systems are engineered to the customers exacting specifications and are complemented with full color operator Touchscreen Interface.
Zero material fleeting Angle:
- Superior levelwind capabilities
- Processes round, flat and rectangular products
- Minimized line lengths even with large, non-flexible material
- Standard controls fit all applications of dancer, speed, or
- torque controls with selectable diameter and line speed compensation.
- Independent load control stations for convenient reel loading access.
- Color touchscreen on take-up and payoff allows complete operator control and maintenance access.
Telescoping columns raises/lowers for reel flange diameters and independent L-R column travel for varying reel width:
- Column L-R travel superstructure pit mounted allowing for OH crane
- loading/unloading of reels
- Improved hardened bolt-on style reel arbor adapters
- Offers true roll thru capabilities
- Increased productivity
- Zero fleeting angle driven payoffs
- Dancer/dancer accumulators
- Integrated safety scanner
- Perimeter safety fencing/guarding with interlocks