Dual Head Spoolers & Coilers
The DHSC is a complete dual head spooler/coiler designed for continuous production. When one spool is running the operator can be unloading the full spool and loading an empty spool to make ready for the change over.
The DHSC is a complete dual head spooler/coiler designed for continuous production. When one spool is running the operator can be unloading the full spool and loading an empty spool to make ready for the change over. These units are constructed of structural steel with a sheet metal skin. They are complete with an entrance wire guide sheave, 1" capacity measurer with an out-of-material switch, an automatic traversing system, two independently driven takeup plug in shafts, drive shaft selection switch and a dual level slow down and stop to length programmable measuring system.
- Mainframe manufactured of rigid all steel heavy-duty construction.
- Bolt down stabilizing floor flanges.
- Heavy gauge sheet metal exterior with rear access door for periodic maintenance.
- Two (2) set of plug-in style cold roll steel take-up shafts for spooling or coiling.
- Shafts are internally driven and ride in mainframe mounted heavy-duty pillow block bearings.
- Two (2) sets adjustable drive arm assemblies and quick lock collars for fast interchanging of reels (or optional coiling heads).
- Dual take-up shafts mounted in a horizontal configuration at a comfortable operator working height of approximately 34".
- Rolling ring traverse assembly to include material guide sheave to smoothly guide material on take-up reels (or optional coiling heads).
- Pitch range is infinitely adjustable within range to accommodate various material OD's (System can be configured for either left or right material passage direction). Standard line direction is left to right unless otherwise stated.