Insulation Test Respoolers
Insulation Testing and Respooling systems are a completely self-contained unit that was designed/developed for high speed in line production testing on PVC, teflon and other types of insulated wire with automatic respooling capabilities fro perdetermeined length packages.
Reel Power Wire and Cable Wire Insulation Testing and Respooling systems are a completely self-contained unit that was designed/developed for high speed in line production testing on PVC, teflon and other types of insulated wire with automatic respooling capabilities fro perdetermeined length packages. The WTR meets the needs of insulated wire users or distributors for automatically respooling onto smaller, predetermined length packages, with or without spark testing of the insulation's integrity. This unit is equipped with a large capacity tension controlled pay- off, stop-to-length measurer, automatic levelwind and powered take-up. This system will increase your productivity and quality. Ask about the special options available.
- Rigid all steel welded structual frame.
- Heavy gauge formed and seam welded sheet metal enclosure for minimal vibration and noise levels at higher speed ranges.
- Extended tube base and threaded adjustable leveling screws for added stability.
- Tension controlled payoff brake.
- 3/4" diameter machined cold rolled steel, bolt-on style. payoff and take-up shafts.
- Machined steel arbor cones for up to 3" bore holes and adjustable drive arm assembly.
- Predetermined stop-to-length digital counter with entrance and exit guides, dual metering wheels.
- Regenerative drive variable pitch adjustable automatic traverse/levelwind.
- "V" groove style material guide sheaves with bearings.
- High frequency sine wave spark tester.
- Complete operator console with highly visable markings and quality electric components.