Mobile Measurers & Coilers
The mobile measuring and coiling systems are ideally suited for coiling (or spooling) material from source reels mounted on a reel rack, roller platform or payout cart. Systems provided with 2" measurer, drive system and collapsible coiling head. The frame is mounted on wheels, casters and floor locks for mobility within the facility. Standard coiling head dimensions are 5"W x 20"ID x 30"OD. Special size coiling heads are available, plus the coiling head can be removed and plug in shafts can be installed for small reels. Variable speed drive systems (up to 2HP) with safety footswitch or manually operated units are available. The model HMP/PO includes hydraulically raised reel payout system making the unit a completely self-contained reel to coil system. Options include plug in shafts, digital stop-to-length meters, cutters and traverse systems.
- Rigid all steel welded construction structure.
- Heavy all steel welded frame construction with heavy wall mechanical steel tubing and channel.
- Heavy-duty open frame design. Main drive shaft rides in frame mounted heavy-duty pillow block bearings.
- Tulsa Power wire & cable measurer is provided for 1/8" diameter to 2" diameter flexible material for speeds up to 600 FPM.
- Measurer is built of heavy steel plate construction with entrance and exit guide roller, two (2) machined metering wheels, spring loaded constant tension idler arm, bronze bushing and a small wire fairlead.
- Control panel mounted on unit includes on/off and speed potentiometer.
- Operator safety on/off footswitch included.
- Enrite unit mounted on wheels/casters with floor locks. Sheet metal enclosed lower frame for tool storage, supplies, etc.