NK Series: Take-Up Reeling Machine and Coiling Machine
NK Series: Take-Up Reeling Machine and Coiling Machine comes with powered hydraulic control to raise and lower the reel automatically
Availability: In stock
No question found!
- 7.5 to 20 HP Hydraulic Variable Speed Drive System... forward & reverse
- 4,000 - 10,000 lbs. Capacity
- Powered Hydraulic control to raise and lower the reel automatically
- Slide Traverse mechanism on which the measurer is attached to achieve a “reel neat” even lay of material onto reel
- Slide drive to easily and quickly engage the reel during loading and unloading operations
- Speed capacities up to 112 RPM
- Heavy duty floor locks for stability
- Multi-positional casters/wheels for parallel or perpendicular travel
- Measurers and collapsible coilers
The NK series Reeling and Coiling Take-Up Machine thrives in busy industrial distribution environments. Utilizing speed and efficiency courtesy of its contemporary powered hydraulics based system, with automatic raising and lowering features. The ReelPowewind's NK series of take up machines offer effortless forward and reverse motions enabled by 7.5 - 20 HP Hydraulic Variable Speed Drive System, depending on the model selected. The operator can deftly maneuver the reeling machine, where space is limited, and at a premium. The NK series of machines are capable of managing heavy loads of up to 10,000 lbs., depending on the model selected. The slide traverse features allows the operator to guide the wire horizontally to provide a clean tight wrap, so that the maximum amount of wire will be stored on the reel. Multi-positional casters facilitate parallel and perpendicular movement of the reeling machine in the aisle. All these features make the NK series reeling and Coiling Take-Up Machine a perfect blend of speed, maneuverability and capacity. NK Series Take-Up Machines also performs the reeling and coiling operations such as reeling hoses, reeling pultrusion , reeling pipe, coiling hoses, coiling pultrusion, coiling pipe, and much more.