Small Gantry Takeups and Payoffs
Traversing Frame Take-Ups and Payoffs are some of the most advanced on the market today, now with capacities up to 100,000 pounds.
Traversing Frame Take-Ups and Payoffs are some of the most advanced on the market today, now with capacities up to 100,000 pounds. These units offer such benefits as: true walk-thru capability and unlimited lateral movement for reel handling. The units traverse the entire reel in front of the line, creating an optimum layer wound package. The telescoping portal design conforms to the size of reel to minimize floor space requirements. Main drive systems are engineered to customers’ specifications and are complemented with operator Touchscreen Interface.
Zero Material Fleeting Angle
- Superior level-wind capabilities.
- Tandem operation allows for continuous line operation and offers faster and more convenient loading.
- Minimized line lengths even with large, non-flexible material.
- Processes round, flat and rectangular products.
- Standard controls fit all applications of dancer, speed, or torque controls with selectable diameter and line speed compensation.
- Color touchscreen on take-up and payoff allows complete operator control and maintenance access.
- Independent load control stations for convenient load access.
- Offers true roll thru capabilities
- Increased productivity
- Improved bolt-on arbor cone design
- Rim Driven Systems
- Overhead beam design
- Auto reel loading
- Zero fleeting angle payoffs
- Integrated Safty Scanner